Take your artistic practice to the next level. Get on the waitlist now for studios available in Maryland and Arizona, we offer amenities you won’t find elsewhere. Galleries, classrooms, meeting spaces, lounges, and a wide variety of floorplans, we have just the space for you. Each art center has a unique feel and unique amenities.
We will help you grow your career and your following with tremendous monthly openings and open studio events that gather crowds of guests and collectors, as well as professional development opportunities. We can help you reach your next career goal with support, knowledge, and guidance you won’t find elsewhere. Community and camaraderie with other artists offers support that is unparalleled.
Studios in Oro Valley, Arizona are open and filling. Make arrangements to tour and join on of our vibrant resident artist programs today!
To be added to our waitlist for any location, submit your preferred location, medium, resume/bio, work samples and/or website, and any information about studio needs – monthly budget, size of space, requirement for a window. An in-person or phone interview will be conducted.
At our flagship location on Parklawn in Maryland we are full and on waitlist. Our new jewel box location in Oro Valley, AZ is open and filling. Artists, makers, and entrepreneurs will find a wide variety of options and amenities at each location. Our locations offer light industrial HVAC that provide exceptional clean air flow. Whether you are an artist, maker, fine art professional, or an arts-related business, we may have just the gallery/work space you are looking for!
Do you like to be in the middle of the action and crave social interaction and inspiration? We have a studio for you. Do you thrive in a peaceful environment, and want to come to the studio in the morning to stay focused all day on your work? Spacious light-filled loft studios with large windows might be just the thing you’re looking for.
Do you have an arts related business that needs room to spread out and grow? We have a number of generously sized studio spaces that might be a good fit for your growing enterprise. If you have a business that is not arts related, but love the arts and want to center your homebase in a vibrant center with free parking in the heart of urban neighborhoods, inquire now about additional offices and suites in the buildings that are available now.
Make plans to come and tour, and find the space that is just right for you. Any studio/gallery/office can be shared with an artist friend or friends, and you will enjoy the crowds of visitors who attend our openings each month. Every artist is juried in from an interview, work samples, and resume/bio to insure a good variety of work practices and artistic styles.
At our facilities you enjoy:
- 24 hour keyed access
- Light industrial HVAC systems
- Central heat and air
- No mandatory work hours for artists
- Lounges and other areas for meeting clients, relaxing, and socializing
- Libraries with resource books and magazines
- Professional cleaning service
- Package/Mail acceptance
- Rentable classroom spaces
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee/tea pots
- Acceptance into at least one group exhibit per year (March)
- Artists with a mature portfolio may apply for solo exhibits
- Monthly gallery openings that typically draw a large crowd of people – along with open studio weekends and other community events
- Access to professional career guidance and counseling, along with salon – an artful conversation to help build business expertise
- Immersion into a thriving and positive arts community that is supportive and nurturing
- Professional staff who work hard to help you succeed with exposure and opportunities
- Clean professionally designed studios